Present Condition : Day 54

Present Conditon: Day Fifty Four Night
Level 80. Tanks 80. Points 1,604,4366
Approx Net Worth: 600,127,344 coins
Number of Great White Sharks: 4000

☆☆☆Quest completed July 27, 18:51 Japan time☆☆☆
Total Time: 53 Days 19 hours 6 minutes

6.06.2010

Third Day of the Quest: Results and Reflections



Starting my quest on a Friday was a good idea. The first day is not so busy so it can be done well at work, but the second and third day with me scouring my tanks for points and coins definitely required the weekend freedom. I cared for my fish well over the weekend, but now with work coming I will have to be more MacDonald's-style assembly-line about. I may end up selling some Green Snappers without feeding them even once!


Today I saw great progress made. I now have 12714 points in 13 tanks on level 13, an increase of over 8000 points and a four-level jump. I could have pushed even more if Tap Fish would allow a person to own more fish tanks than his experience level. This rule unnecessarily slows the game down.
This brings me to a strategy dilemma. Since I can't own more tanks than my experience level, it seems to make more sense to still to my Green Snappers-Day/ Gold Fish at night strategy in order to get to level 80 as quickly as I can. However, there is no point in getting to level 80 if I have no fish coins to buy the Great Whites. To this end I decided to make a compromise. I will devote only two tanks to money making fish. Right now those fish for me are Cardinals and Chromis. All the others will stick to the Green Snapper/Gold Fish strategy until level 80 is reached. I will also start investing heavily in starfish and cheapo plants to boost my money makers over 90 percent happiness. This will not be pretty; only those with strong stomachs should ever look at my tanks.
Anyway, I should be on level 14 when my goldfish mature tomorrow morning. A goal for tomorrow will be to reach level 18, and unlock the incredibly profitable pieces of poop known otherwise as Golden Dwarfs. Any soul out there with any good advice please feel free to write me a comment. Good Night everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Bulk sale is wonderful for xp fish aka green snappers. Keep few tanks for making coins (dwarfs are the best), put inside 11 of cheapest plants and 11 starfish, this will bring happiness to 100% after you love and feed them, hence 20% more coins. Then you won't bother about the 15% fee for bulk selling. When selling fish, once you enter the tank don't tap on any fish, just sell. If you don't get 20% on top then you have to clean, feed, love and tap one fish again, then the price will go back up

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think that selling the money makers by hand with the sell button should undoubtedly be done. Also if you do not like the starfish, put them in the inventory and bring them out for selling.. same difference

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have 6-7 starfish in a tank. The nice thing is that you can stack them on top of each other so it only looks like I have 1. You can do this for just about everything I think.

    ReplyDelete