Present Condition : Day 54

Present Conditon: Day Fifty Four Night
Level 80. Tanks 80. Points 1,604,4366
Approx Net Worth: 600,127,344 coins
Number of Great White Sharks: 4000

☆☆☆Quest completed July 27, 18:51 Japan time☆☆☆
Total Time: 53 Days 19 hours 6 minutes

6.28.2010

Day 24: Level 65 Electric Eels


There are eels in my tanks! Yesterday I had one of my best days ever, tapping 43,000 points. I reached level 65, but a little after my official start time so my Level 65 record is 24 days 1 hour.As for my present condition, I have 4 tanks of eels and 32 in another. That tank is topped out with grunts and I filled one more tank with grunts for good measure. The remaining 59 tanks are being used for Greenies.
So now the game becomes boring. I will be doing almost the same thing everyday: selling my greenies while waiting for my eels to mature. To break this monotony and try to make my blog interesting, I will post various thoughts and reflections based on ways to improve Tap Fish and less on Speed Strategy. Hope you enjoy them. Well, it is off to work! Take care to everyone out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment