Present Condition : Day 54

Present Conditon: Day Fifty Four Night
Level 80. Tanks 80. Points 1,604,4366
Approx Net Worth: 600,127,344 coins
Number of Great White Sharks: 4000

☆☆☆Quest completed July 27, 18:51 Japan time☆☆☆
Total Time: 53 Days 19 hours 6 minutes

6.24.2010

Day Twenty:Thoughts and Reflections

You may notice that I did not include a picture with today's blog. Personally this is no big loss because in my quest for speed, I undoubtedly have made some of the ugliest Tap Fish tanks ever. However, I have two main reasons for leaving one out today.
First, I don't have too much to report. As I predicted I didn't go up a level today, moving only 27,000 XP today. I went up another 3 million coins to ten million, meaning I have to still get up about 4 million before level 65 to get all my eels. No excuses with work today, but such numbers don't warrant a picture.
Second, to reach 40,000 XP a day I need to stream line my production. 40,000 is a lot of tapping, perhaps almost two hours a day to complete. Sacrifices have to be made. I decided to do no more breeding, since the best I can breed does not help my quest so much anymore and breeding takes time. Tapping for love, welcome, and feeding are out because the amounts of XP these practices generate doesn't justify the time it takes to do them.

What will I be doing then?

Tomorrow I will try to run 61 tanks of all Greenies, but probably sell only 4 times. This would put me close to 40,000 and allow me to have a life.

On Friday when I have more time I will run 55 tanks of Greenies to sell five times and 6 tanks of Grunts to make up some coins. After testing these two methods I will select the one that is best for me.

Unfortunately,a certain disaster struck today. I upgraded to OS4 on my phone, and tap fish is very slow on it. It takes a lot of extra time to sell and restock. I was selling/restocking a tank in 17 seconds, but now it is more like 30. This is a huge blow, because I need to sell over 250 a day to maintain my goals. Can I do it? Come and check the next blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment