Present Condition : Day 54

Present Conditon: Day Fifty Four Night
Level 80. Tanks 80. Points 1,604,4366
Approx Net Worth: 600,127,344 coins
Number of Great White Sharks: 4000

☆☆☆Quest completed July 27, 18:51 Japan time☆☆☆
Total Time: 53 Days 19 hours 6 minutes

6.09.2010

Day 6 Results and Reflections


Another day, another 6 Levels! However the amount points required for the next level have doubled to 5000, meaning since I made about 15000 points today, I can only hope to go up three levels tomorrow. However, I have a good feeling and am predicting a 4 level jump to level 34.
Getting to level 30 means Swordfish was opened. I ended up buying about 10 of them but I am starting regret it. They pay great, but it takes too much money at this stage of the game to buy them in the first place!
This brings me to a point that I would love to comment on. When do you think it is the right time to switch from point makers to money makers? I want to get to 80 tanks as quickly as I can, but it would be nice to at the same time have the money to buy the Great Whites when I get there.Right now only three of my thirty tanks are money makers. 27 others are growing strictly Green Snappers in the day and Goldfish at night. Any suggestions? Please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment