Present Condition : Day 54

Present Conditon: Day Fifty Four Night
Level 80. Tanks 80. Points 1,604,4366
Approx Net Worth: 600,127,344 coins
Number of Great White Sharks: 4000

☆☆☆Quest completed July 27, 18:51 Japan time☆☆☆
Total Time: 53 Days 19 hours 6 minutes

6.26.2010

Day 23: Reflections


Well, I fell short of the 40,000 XP goal again today. That is not to say I wasn't tapping my heart out. I ran though about 230 tanks of Greenies for a total about 35,000 points. I think unless the sluggish OS4 tap fish problem gets fixed so I can get back to selling/stocking in 17 seconds again, I don't hold much hope for breaking the 40,000 points. Enough with the excuses, however. In any challenge there is something you can't control, and for me Tap Fish's OS4 problems are such a thing. I'll just keep doing my best from day to day.
Oh, but how I would love to break 40,000 XP at least once!
Anyway on to other topics.....
I haven't heard from coach Joonie recently, but I'm well over the required 11.25 million necessary to buy the 3 tanks of Electric eels necessary to get my 600 million coin by Level 80. In fact, I could buy 4 tanks and still have almost 3 million left over. Is this recommended, however? Should I sacrifice the tank to raise more eels sooner or use keep selling Greenies in the extra tank? Right now I am in favor of not buy 4 tanks of eels but sticking to the 3 tank plan you designed. However if I get the money well before I hit 80, I could keep the money in coins and use all my tanks to push for XPs.
Anyway, it is something I have to ponder over the next two days before I hit 65 on Monday. If you have any thoughts on this, drop me a line.
Oh, by the way, there seems to be a lovely woman from California named Richelle who has taken upon herself to challenge me. I don't know her coin total or if she is documenting it, or if she has used fishbucks or not, but she has just hit 60 after 21 days. If she can tap out 40,000 points a day, she should be at level 80 in 51 days, or about a day behind me. If she can pick up the pace to 42,000 or so, she could easily over take me. Good luck to you Richelle, however I hope you let me hold the record for, say, at least 5 minutes or so.
Good luck to every one in the Tap Fish World!

1 comment:

  1. Am running some new figures. All has changed with the Grunt intro. Looks like it would be profitable to start with 4 tanks eels and 3 mil stockpiled. Might be able to save many days. House guests this weekend -- will try to send you figures tomorrow. Have your fingers recovered from the tap marathon? That is useful for short bursts, but very painful and mind numbing for anything more. . .

    ReplyDelete