Present Condition : Day 54

Present Conditon: Day Fifty Four Night
Level 80. Tanks 80. Points 1,604,4366
Approx Net Worth: 600,127,344 coins
Number of Great White Sharks: 4000

☆☆☆Quest completed July 27, 18:51 Japan time☆☆☆
Total Time: 53 Days 19 hours 6 minutes

6.04.2010

Tap fish World Record Challenge

Dear everyone,
I started this challenge in quest of my fifteen minutes of fame that has eluded me over the last thirty odd years. I needed to do something great, I figured, and what could be greater than setting a world record in tap fish? Up to now I had played the game up to level 43 without any particular goal in mind besides making some beautiful looking tanks. However as I grew tired of feeding the same tanks over and over again I felt a quest is needed.
I downloaded tap fish 5 and began the game on YouTube to show my official start date and time to be 11:45pm June 3rd. The video showed me with one tank and one green snapper. My quest will be to be the fastest human to get eighty tanks with fifty great whites in it.
During this quest, I've set the following rules for myself.

1. I will use no hacks or fish bucks of any kinds. Just good old-fashioned fish coins.
2. I will be taking a break form my main game, limiting the twenty tanks I am playing to just 3 tanks. This will take a few more days to complete as I have 6 tanks of barracudas waiting to mature.

I will try to maintiain this blog every other day or so to report my progress and relay my strategy. Please come and read again. Advice is also always welcome.


Thus begins my quest for Tap fish immortality!

No comments:

Post a Comment