Present Condition : Day 54

Present Conditon: Day Fifty Four Night
Level 80. Tanks 80. Points 1,604,4366
Approx Net Worth: 600,127,344 coins
Number of Great White Sharks: 4000

☆☆☆Quest completed July 27, 18:51 Japan time☆☆☆
Total Time: 53 Days 19 hours 6 minutes

6.29.2010

Day 26: Results and Reflections.


Today was a busy day at work, so I could only go through 4 rounds of buying and selling. Still, that was enough to raise 37,000 XP and I got to Level 67 at about 9:00. Keeping my tanks very organized has lowered the guess work because the next tank is always the next to sell. My projection is that I will be on level 70 after 29 days.
As for coins, since I am waiting mostly on the eels and I've been dealing almost entirely in snappers, the coins have been few and far between. However my tank 5 is half Grunts and 6 is all grunts, so I am getting a little bit of a boost from them. Basically, I am earning enough cash everyday to buy about 4 Eels, which I buy the moment I have the money. Hopefully this persistence will let me get the 600mil before I reach Level 80. If I get the money in the bank a little early, I can free up the tanks for Greenies on the last day. I wonder how it would be like to say, try to sell off 79 tanks of Greenies in one run? How long would it take?
On other topics, one thing I think would be useful in Tap Fish would be if they provided folders to to your tanks. That way you could just jump folders to find the fish you want instead of scrolling down every tank to where you want to go. They should also rethink their fish categories. There are so many super exotic fish now that they don't feel so super exotic anymore. Moreover, there seems to be little incentive to use any of the exotic fish anymore. Why are penguins are in High Levels and not marine life? Don't you find it strange that we have starter fish that cost fish bucks?(Can't really use them as starters if you do that!) Having expanded so much so fast, a little reorganization may do them wonders and streamline the games.
These are just my random thoughts, overall, I still really love this game.
Well, Tap Fish, what do you think? Do I have any good ideas here?
Take care and have a good day tapping!

1 comment:

  1. I would also love to see fish we use most often - golden dwarf, gold fish, white grunt - at the start or end of the category so you can find them easily. Gold fish are now in the middle - no quick swipe to get to them

    ReplyDelete