Present Condition : Day 54

Present Conditon: Day Fifty Four Night
Level 80. Tanks 80. Points 1,604,4366
Approx Net Worth: 600,127,344 coins
Number of Great White Sharks: 4000

☆☆☆Quest completed July 27, 18:51 Japan time☆☆☆
Total Time: 53 Days 19 hours 6 minutes

6.20.2010

Day Seventeen: The Day Tap Fish Invaded my Dreams


With my first official Tap Fish nightmare, I have officially became a slave to the game. I had a late Saturday night but still wanted to get up at about 5 so I could have two restocking sessions before company came at 10;30. While asleep, however, I dreamed that I broke my Iphone in two from tapping so hard. Incredibly enough, it kept on working! So in my dream I just kept on selling green snappers hoping that the broken phone wouldn't electrify me. Unfortunately when I woke up it was 6:30, not 5:00 and that I hadn't really sold any snappers in my sleep! This also meant that my second round was to occur right when company arrived at 10:30. What happened was is talked to my friends while secretly selling tanks under the table. This was a slow process which I didn't really finish until noon. As a result I only got 4 rounds in and finish about 4000 XP away from Level 59. I have a few tanks that may be ready at midnight tonight, but they will have to be put into the next day's total.
This slight setback made me change my strategy a bit. Figuring I couldn't tap as much I filled three more tanks with Grunts at 6;30 in the morning for a total of 9 coin tanks, with the other 49 being Green Snappers. This gave me a good healthy boost with a total of over 3 million coins.
Tomorrow is Monday, which is my easiest work day. I expect to be blazing with the Greenies. I'm planning 53 tanks of them over 5 rounds for a total of well over 40,000 points. Tuesday and Wednesday will be busy work tanks so I will try to squeeze every grunt I can into my tanks while probably sell about 40 tanks 4 times. The pace will go down but hopefully the coins will go up. Anyway, I expect to be on level 65 as planned with my 11 million needed for electric eels by the end of the week. From there I will get my first three tanks of electrics and then follow the plan Joonie laid out for me a couple of days ago.
On other topics, some people have wondered how my life has changed since I took on this challenge. Well, I have lost 3 pounds, have not watched a minute of TV, not Stanley Cup, no World Cup, not even a Dixie Cup. If I have freetime it is used to the game. Other off time is used doing either work or family time. The tapping has worn me down (i had a terrible migraine most of the day to day), but with only a month or so left in the quest, I'm still determined to see it through.
Right now Tap Fish is a family member, a big part of my life. I just wonder what I will do when this part of my life is over. Oh well, I guess I could then break down and buy some of the fishbucks that I haven't used in over 2 weeks. Too bad the world cup fish will probably be gone.
Take care everyone, and have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment