Present Condition : Day 54

Present Conditon: Day Fifty Four Night
Level 80. Tanks 80. Points 1,604,4366
Approx Net Worth: 600,127,344 coins
Number of Great White Sharks: 4000

☆☆☆Quest completed July 27, 18:51 Japan time☆☆☆
Total Time: 53 Days 19 hours 6 minutes

6.08.2010

Day 5 of Challenge: Results and Reflections


Day 5 was successful in so much that I reached level 24 from 18 and made almost 13000 experience points. It was a hard workday so I ended up switching to Yellow Snappers after my morning coffee break because I knew I would have no time to sell green snappers in four hours. I ended up being quite cruel to the fish. I bought and sold them often without feeding them (39% happiness? no prob.)
Tomorrow is even busier so I might convert a few more tanks to money makers to offset the lost time. I plan to sell my fish at 5 in the morning, sell another batch of Green Snappers at 9:30 or so, and then fill them up with goldfish until after work. This could then allow me one more set of Green Snappers before bed. As a result I don't expect to jump in the levels too much. Prediction? Level 28 Should do better on Thursday and Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment