Present Condition : Day 54

Present Conditon: Day Fifty Four Night
Level 80. Tanks 80. Points 1,604,4366
Approx Net Worth: 600,127,344 coins
Number of Great White Sharks: 4000

☆☆☆Quest completed July 27, 18:51 Japan time☆☆☆
Total Time: 53 Days 19 hours 6 minutes

6.20.2010

Day 16: Thoughts and Reflections



Day 16 was a typical day, slightly disappointing that I didn't make 40,000 XP (Fell 750 short). You need to run 53 to ensure you get it but I was running only 51. 51 tanks, however, is almost more than enough, and I was tired a lot of the day making my pace slow down to about 20 min to sell and restock each round.
Made a half-million coins which is a good healthy jump, ad moved up two levels to 57 now. I think I can make level 59, but 51 tanks was just too much for me today physically. Tomorrow I will stop at 50 Snapper tanks and fill the rest with the Grunts. Sorry for the shortness of this blog, but the missus is calling me to clean. Apparently we have company all day tomorrow (real life again intruding on Tap Fish life).
Well take care everyone. May the tap fish gods smile on you.

2 comments:

  1. thanks for creating this blog, its a great source of info and strategy. i'm using your tips to power level and its awesome :D i'm still on day 2 tho.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the support. It is nice to know that this blog is serving some purpose and that people are reading it. Best of luck to you in your game.

    ReplyDelete