Present Condition : Day 54

Present Conditon: Day Fifty Four Night
Level 80. Tanks 80. Points 1,604,4366
Approx Net Worth: 600,127,344 coins
Number of Great White Sharks: 4000

☆☆☆Quest completed July 27, 18:51 Japan time☆☆☆
Total Time: 53 Days 19 hours 6 minutes

6.15.2010

Day 12: Two milestones 1million coins and level 50


Today was a hectic day at work, so I had a toned-down attack that focused on coins rather than points. Nevertheless, I still managed to move up to levels and add 19,000 points. This means that even over level 50 I should be able to move at least a level a day and possibly two levels if I put in an all-out point attack aiming for 40,000 points a day. I think I will try this from Thursday, but tomorrow being still a hectic day I will go with 20 tanks of Dwarfs and 30 tanks of Yellow snappers. I will try to sell the Snapper tanks 4 times a day, and if I can sell the Dwarf Tanks after 19 hours (when they still give a profit of 450 points a dwarf) and put in one last round of Green Snappers to finish the day. Doing this, if I have any luck I could get to level 52, but we will have to wait and see. After that I will try to use the weekend effectively to get to level 60 on Monday.
My other milestone was breaking the 1,000,000 coin next worth level with a 300,000 coin day today. That is still only 1/600th of what I need for all the Great whites, but hopefully I can make up a lot of ground when I get the eels on level 65. Well, it is almost midnight here and I have to get up at about 5 to sell Yellow Snappers, so I'll let you all go tonight.
By the way, it is my birthday today. Another year lost to oblivion.

8 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday -- Lvl 50 and 1 Mil must have been a nice present!

    Why would you sell off 20 tanks of Dwarfs before they mature?? Your profit is not 450 ( 280 of that is capital) You will be losing more than 125,000 in easy profit.

    If you could achieve 40,000 xp/day, then you would reach the eels in 10 days (10 lvls at 20,000 - - then 5 lvls at 40000, 60-65 to buy eels. Any thought as to how much you would have to invest in eels at that point? Then 65 to 70, another 5 days, and then 71-80 at 80,000 pts per level, 20 days. Plan??? Seems to me you are rushing to finish the XPs and not planning out the 80 tanks of whites. (Please tell me you didn't leave bunches of pts languishing overnight) . . ideally you would reach lvl 80 at the same time your coin count = 600 Mil.

    (This logistics of this appeal to my mathematical background, but I cannot imagine steamrolling through the game like this. Best of Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe if you didn't waste your day playing this pathetic game that year may have been more productive as opposed to "lost to oblivion" as you call it.

    Just curious, what does your girlfriend/wife or boyfriend/husband say about you wasting your time on some meaningless game that doesn't even really have a point to it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Happy Birthday! I think this is really neat.
    I'm a little confused though, are you going to fill all 80 tanks or just 50? Because your introduction said you were only going to use 50 but now you're referring to all 80.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck Shanhenshen my game was wiped out I had 1,350,000xp and level 50. I started playing March 19 (I think. I know it was two days after the game came out).....I was in a race to the end but not so much now. Just reached level 43 in 8 days on my new game I'm almost to level 44. Ignore the backlash they are just jelious. Yes I do have a job, a life, kids, and a husband I just know how to manage my time well....(sorry Shane that one was for the people that have nothing better to do but talk down to others)......Good Luck on your quest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy belated birthday!! I love my fishies too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just started breeding the high paying fish, ranchu and flower fish with goat and other combos. Over 50,000 per fish. I thought that was exciting, and then I saw your quest! Lol good luck with it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Anonymous,
    Unfortunately I can't use Ranchu or Flower because they are FB fish. Any my quest is 80 tanks with 50 Great Whites in each tank, not 50 and 50

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just wanted to point out that the return on investment for Golden dwarf (13.7%/hr) is the best in the game other than green snapper (20%/hour). Gold fish are relatively good too (5.1% per hour). Barracuda is much lower(0.41% per hour) Eels (0.8%/hr). You can see Dwarf should be a BIG part of your early strategy. So I would use DWARFS as your coin fish until you run out of room in the tanks you have allocated to coin fish, then switch to barracudas, then eventually eels.

    ReplyDelete