Present Condition : Day 54

Present Conditon: Day Fifty Four Night
Level 80. Tanks 80. Points 1,604,4366
Approx Net Worth: 600,127,344 coins
Number of Great White Sharks: 4000

☆☆☆Quest completed July 27, 18:51 Japan time☆☆☆
Total Time: 53 Days 19 hours 6 minutes

6.22.2010

Day Nineteen Thoughts and Reflections


The screen shot to my left is not just me reaching level 61, but my second to last act of the day. In other words, with my busy work day, I just barely scraped together the dough to reach 61. With another 39, 849 points to reach 62, and other hard work day in front of me, tomorrow will be the first day on my quest where I do not go up at least one level.
There is a bright side, of course! I increased my coins by 3.5 million in one day, and with 25 tanks of Grunts ready for tomorrow. I should have the 11.25 million necessary to buy three tanks of Electric eels while still 4 levels away from 65. In other words, I'm ahead of the schedule Coach Joonie set out to reach 600 million the same time I hit 80 Levels.
Now all there is to do is somehow break the 40,000 barrier mark so I can get to level 80 in the shortest possible time. Tomorrow is my busiest day, so I am aiming for points again with 25 tanks of grunts versus 36 tanks of Greenies/ Yellowies? Goldfish combos for a projected total of 25,000 XPs. I will have to make this up the following days. so I am planning 5 tanks of Grunts and 56 tanks of Greenies everyday after that to make up the loss. I better rest my tapping arm tomorrow, because I'll need a healthy one if I am to get through the weekend. Level 65 by next monday or else!
Good luck and good tapping to you all out there. Have a nice weekend.

4 comments:

  1. How about using all 60 tanks for grunts and using the last tank for buying and selling baby greenies relentlessly? The coins you earn with the grunts will more than pay for the little coins you lose from the baby greenies. This will allow you to gain 40,000 xp anytime during the day and not bounded by the maturation timing of greenies. The extra grunt coins will cut your waiting time to earn the great white shark cost, especially that you can now potentially level 1 to 2 times a day.

    Hope this helps. Good luck!

    Regards,
    taong_gagamba

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. I use a similar approach, but I use 10 tanks or so of greens. Selling baby fish is a pain when they so small, I let them get to teenager then sell short. If you wait an hour or so, you get 6-8 coin per fish back. Even if you sold a tank of babies for 0 coin, you only lose 500 coins per tank. Considering that 1 tank of grunts earns 294,000 per day (352,800 with 91% happiness bonus), this would defiantly be an option on days that you need to catch up on xp.

    I decorate my money making tanks with 11 stars and 4 or so small plants. I stack everything up so I Don't accidentally tap the decorations. 1,000 coin investment per tank is defiantly worth the 58,280 coin bonus per day per tank.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear KC and Taong,

    This is an approach that I have also considered. It is a little stressful because you would have to tap twice as much and on a much faster, smaller target. I have to admit, however, that I do use it from time to time. I think you would need about minute a tank to do it all, but now that the new OS is working so slow, this might be a good idea. I would like to find a bigger target. How about a goldfish instead of a greenie?

    ReplyDelete
  4. goldfish works. as long as you don't mnd the cost. try it.

    ReplyDelete