Present Condition : Day 54

Present Conditon: Day Fifty Four Night
Level 80. Tanks 80. Points 1,604,4366
Approx Net Worth: 600,127,344 coins
Number of Great White Sharks: 4000

☆☆☆Quest completed July 27, 18:51 Japan time☆☆☆
Total Time: 53 Days 19 hours 6 minutes

6.05.2010

A Busy Second Day


Being Saturday I charged into my quest, logging on every hour to squeeze every point I could out of the game. As a result I finished at over 4000 points and went up two levels to nine. More importantly I earned enough to add 4 tanks to my arsenal.
I stuck strictly to my game plan of growing only Green Snappers during the day and as you can see I'm retiring tonight with six tanks of Goldfish with one Butterfly sex slave stuck in inventory. I'm not a total meanie, however. I took my Butterfly out and fed him today, but he's a breeding fish, not a money or point fish so it is off in inventory for him most of the time. Later on when my level gets high enough I will add a Leafy Sea Dragon for him to make that 900 coin breed fish, Dragon Butterfly.
At least my Butterfly is lucky enough to be chosen for my quest. Ninety percent of the fish in the game are of no use. Take my reward for reaching level nine, the Banded Butterfly. A pretty fish to be sure but it produces a measly ten fish coins after a day. A higher priced/longer raising period fish is only of use to me if brings in more money than the profit of four Green Snappers and one Goldfish, about 30 coins a day. None of the exotic fish or starters fit this, so I will stick with the Green Snappers/Goldfish until the Super exotics open up from level 11. Then I will have the Cardinal, Chromis, Golden Dwarf, and eventually Barracuda to play with. Some of the High Level fish that grow fairly quickly (sword fish, electric eel) may get incorporated, but they are still a way off yet.
However, I am getting ahead of myself. What are my goals for tomorrow? I hope to double my tanks to twelve and reach at least level 11, which at that point I will convert two tanks into money makers (as opposed to Green Snapper point getters) filled with Cardinals. Wish me luck!
By the way, I have to thank Any Fox of Tap Fish 101 for helping making this blog look somewhat more presentable. Go visit his page if you have time!

No comments:

Post a Comment