Present Condition : Day 54

Present Conditon: Day Fifty Four Night
Level 80. Tanks 80. Points 1,604,4366
Approx Net Worth: 600,127,344 coins
Number of Great White Sharks: 4000

☆☆☆Quest completed July 27, 18:51 Japan time☆☆☆
Total Time: 53 Days 19 hours 6 minutes

6.04.2010

First day results and reflections: June 6th 10:28 pm







I don't know if I will blog everyday, but I better the first. Let me give you the numbers:


1. Went from zero points to 1189.
2. Went from level one to level seven.
3. Have 29 fish coins.
4. Have two tanks full of goldfish(still young).
5. Have one butterfly fish stranded in inventory (sorry about that!)
6. Bought 6 starfish, two Tiered Elestos plants, and one Pink Cardamine.

How did my day go? Well I spent every free moment scouring neighbor tanks, loving my fish just to get my first two starter tanks full. As a result I had one tank full of Green Snappers of all different ages, which got a bit confusing. At about four in the afternoon, I decided to splurge on a Butterfly for Breeding purposes. When you are not using fish bucks, your options are limited, but a Butterfly bred with a Green Snapper will give me over 500 coins after four days of breeding and raising. The downside is that a 120-coin Butterfly only produces a 35-coin profit after 3 days of raising. With this in mind I took my Butterfly out of my tank and stuck it in inventory. Even if it dies there, the 120 loss will be made up by the 500 profit of the bred fish. It may seem cruel to the poor fish, but hey, this is the world record we are talking about! Sacrifices must be made.
As the evening came I had some decisions to make. Up to then I had concentrated on growing the speedy Green Snappers. However with no intention of getting up at four in the morning to sell my fish, I thus elected to go with goldfish as my overnight fish. The are a little more expensive than a yellow snapper and take three hours longer to grow, but they produce far more profit. At seven when I wake up, they should have produced enough profit to make one or even two tanks! It's 16 coin profit a fish when I replace them with the 10 coin Green Snappers in the morning, not counting any bonus I may get.
With the 700 odd coins I had left over, I decided to buy some plants and decorations to boost my fish happiness to over 80 when I love them. Given that this is a profit, speed driven game I am playing, I plan to move my decorations from tank to tank come selling time, but otherwise just keep them all in the inventory. Sadly, my fish will only be truly happy just moments before they are sold! It is a little of a pain to be moving all those ugly starfish, but it is all I can afford right now.
My first goal will be to get to fifty tanks as soon as possible. I will then make the first ten coin makers filled with high grossing fish like barracudas, swordfish, and those floating turds (Golden Dwarfs) that somehow manage to make almost 300 coin profit for a days work. ( I can't help but wonder if Golden Dwarfs are a joke fish. I looked on Wikipedia and found no reference for them, but their floating shit-like shape is unmistakeable. ) The last 40 will be filled with the point-getting Green Snappers to be sold every 4 hours (or maybe even every three hours at a one-coin profit!) to get me to level 80 ASAP!

Well, it's best I get off to bed now. I have a lot of Tap-fishing tomorrow!
I posted pictures of my progress so far. Please remember, though, that this game is strictly speed so these tanks are not pretty!
Before I leave, I would like to high recommend Andy Fox's blog, tapfish.blogspot.com, for all those interested in Tap Fish. He really seems to know his stuff, which is more than I can say for myself. I've only met the man on FaceBook a few hours ago, but he loves Heavy Metal, HitchHiker's Guide, and like me lives in Japan. You can't get anymore perfect than that!
I'd like to give you a proper link to his site, but since I am such an idiot when it comes to computers, this recommendation will have to do for now!
Everyone out there take care!






1 comment:

  1. I sent you a message on how to take screenshots of your iPhone, much better than using a camera

    ReplyDelete