Present Condition : Day 54

Present Conditon: Day Fifty Four Night
Level 80. Tanks 80. Points 1,604,4366
Approx Net Worth: 600,127,344 coins
Number of Great White Sharks: 4000

☆☆☆Quest completed July 27, 18:51 Japan time☆☆☆
Total Time: 53 Days 19 hours 6 minutes

6.12.2010

Day Nine: Results and Reflections


Today was a mixed up day and so I ended up doing a lot more tapping than expected. It all started when I woke up at 4 in the morning and decided to do some selling, only to find out that my Yellow Snappers were ready but my Goldfish weren't. The I fell asleep at the table while tapping (yes, while tapping) and had to continue selling my Yellow Snappers at 5 when I got up again. The result was that I had fish maturing at all hours of the day instead of at just certain times. Given my tiredness and friends coming and going I am surprised I jumped three levels to 43. As you can see I barely made it. To do it I had to do something I something I rarely do these days, namely feed my fish!
Speaking of fish (what else is there to speak of) you may be wondering what breeds I have been using to on my quest. Surprisingly very few are needed. Here's the list
Green Snappers: My most common. My main-point getter.
Yellow Snappers: One of my night fishes so I don't need to get up every 4 hours at night.
Goldfish: A better night fish because it makes much more than a Yellow Snapper.
One Butterfly: A sex-slave. Spends 99% of the time in inventory. Comes out for 5 min a day to breed.
One Leafy Sea Dragon: My other sex-slave. Breeds with Butterfly to make Dragon Butterfly, which at 900 coins is the best I can do without using Fish Bucks.
Cardinal: Used just one day as a stop-gap money-maker until I leveled up to Chromis.
Chromis: Also used only one day as a stop-gap money-maker until level 18 and Golden Dwarf.
Golden Dwarf: Really is golden. This inexpensive fish is the only one that doubles your money when you sell with 90% happiness (maybe Chromis does too.) My prime money fish, it also gives me points once a day.
Sword Fish and Barracuda: Possibly a mistake to buy. They produce thousands when they sell, but also cost so much money to begin with that I could only by a few (14 Swords, 2 Barracudas). It would have made more sense to use that money on Golden Dwarfs instead. Swords are not bad in the fact they grow fast for a High Level Fish (4 days).
I also bred two Butterfly Snappers when my level was too low to buy a Leafy Sea Dragon.
There you go. A total of 10 fish and two breeds. As the game goes on I plan to add only Electric eels and then Great Whites. That would make a total of 12 types of fish. If I had not given into temptation and bought the Barracudas and Sword Fish, I would have used only ten. The Remaining 90% of the fish, while pretty and all, are not suitable for the quest I am taking.
what do you think? Is there a another fish I should use? Give me your ideas!
Good night, all.
Shane

No comments:

Post a Comment