Present Condition : Day 54

Present Conditon: Day Fifty Four Night
Level 80. Tanks 80. Points 1,604,4366
Approx Net Worth: 600,127,344 coins
Number of Great White Sharks: 4000

☆☆☆Quest completed July 27, 18:51 Japan time☆☆☆
Total Time: 53 Days 19 hours 6 minutes

6.08.2010

Day Four Results and Reflections.


Sorry for the lateness of the this blog, but all the tapping at home and at work has worn me out. Luckily Monday was a slow day, but tomorrow will be hectic. Can I maintain my pace?
As predicted I got up to level 18 and unleashed the Golden Dwarf, undoubtedly the most helpful (although quite possibly also the most ugliest) fish in tapfish. This fish by itself makes 238 fish coins in profit and with happiness over 90, it jumps to 341 profit, more than the cost of the fish. All this for a fish that grows in a mere one day!
I didn't quite have enough cash to fill the whole tank with them, however, so as you can see here I finished the tank off with one Chromis, one Cardinal, a Goldfish, and my newly bred Butterfly Snapper, which will give me 510 free fish coins after it grows in a day. My strategy for tomorrow will be to slowly introduce the money making fish (Dwarfs) while maintaining mostly Point making fish (Green Snappers/ Goldfish) in the majority of my tanks. I think I will have 2 money making tanks as opposed to 16 point getters.
Today I also took in another sex slave, a Leafy Sea Dragon, which I will keep in the inventory with his breeding partner, the Butterfly, which bred together will produce a Dragon Butterfly. At 900 fish coins, the Dragon Butterfly is the most valuable fish I can breed in this game without the use of fish bucks.
As for thoughts about the entire quest so far, I have to say this game has taken more of a toll on me physically that I planned. Tapping like crazy, plotting how to co-ordinate you tap fish efforts to fit into your coffee breaks at work, is a challenging task.
Predictions for tomorrow? Well, my tanks are increasing so I should move through the levels quickly. However with a busy work schedule tomorrow I won't be able to devote much time to the game. Prediction? Level 23! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment