Present Condition : Day 54

Present Conditon: Day Fifty Four Night
Level 80. Tanks 80. Points 1,604,4366
Approx Net Worth: 600,127,344 coins
Number of Great White Sharks: 4000

☆☆☆Quest completed July 27, 18:51 Japan time☆☆☆
Total Time: 53 Days 19 hours 6 minutes

6.26.2010

Day 23 Midday Blog


Sorry for the short blog the other day. I tried the new method, but with experiments with various fish, I have come to the conclusion that it is impossible to sell off a whole tank by hand in less than a minute. The sell button does not pop up fast enough for this to happen. A minute fifteen seconds is a more realistic time with this method. This means that to reach 40,000 points a day by this method you would have to be tapping over 7 hours a day. I did about 4 hours and got 25,000. No more for me, thank you.
On the bright side my 50 tanks of grunts raised my coins to over 17 million, so I have enough to buy my 3 tanks of eels on level 65. If I am to get there on Monday as promised I'll have to get to work, so I decided to streamline my process. From here on out I will only deal with Greenies and sell all my tanks in sequential order, no jumping here and there. This straightforward approach means I can tap whenever I want and I will always be tapping in the most mature tank. Hopefully the efficiency of this model will push me to high XP number today.
As to the questions of my last pic. How did I get full bonus points on a filthy tank with unfed fish. It is a bug in the program. Unless you tap on a fish to reveal its happiness, the Tap Fish program doesn't really know how happy your fish are. If you put decorations in the tank ahead of time that add up to plus 90% happiness, the program seems to think that this overrides the algae and hunger so you get the extra bonus. However if you touch a fish to reveal it's true happiness, however, all this is gone. It is really hit and miss. since the program is confused. I've even had the opposite happen, when happy, well-fed fish were deemed unhappy. I've even had the experience when Tap Fish gave me 6,370 coins for a tank of Greenies when it should have given me 637! It is one of those luck bugs in the system.
Try it out and see if it works for you. remember that you must sell bulk without touching a fish. If you touch it, you'll get no bonus.
Happy tapping today!

2 comments:

  1. Yea same here with the hit and miss on the points.....but when selling the greenies I really don't pay attention cuz they aren't for the coins anyways but it is funny to see a algea filled tank give me more then a fresh clean tank of feed fish.....
    Good job on ur progress. As I posted on ur TF wall post I hit Level 60 today. So I jus may make level 62 by 21 days.......
    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck to you Richelle! Are you doing it without fishbucks? If you document it, you could make it official.

    ReplyDelete