Present Condition : Day 54

Present Conditon: Day Fifty Four Night
Level 80. Tanks 80. Points 1,604,4366
Approx Net Worth: 600,127,344 coins
Number of Great White Sharks: 4000

☆☆☆Quest completed July 27, 18:51 Japan time☆☆☆
Total Time: 53 Days 19 hours 6 minutes

7.28.2010

Thanks everyone.



Hello all my readers. I will still blog yet today, but I plan to read all my posts first to get some focus. In the meantime, there are a few people I would like to thank specifically.
First, thank you Andy, even though you are at sea and can't read this. If it wasn't for you this blog would look a lot worse.
Second, thanks to Joonie for helping me calculate my best course of action with the eels.
Third, thanks to Glenn for being the diplomat who smoothed over all problems I created on Facebook.
Fourth, thank you Jeff for that wonderful card you created.
Fifth, thanks for the staff at Tap fish for all their encouragement and making this excellent game.
Finally, thank you the readers. One blog post is not enough to thank you. I will need a separate one to discuss all the comments you sent me.
Well, lunch break is over. Take care everyone. Will write again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment