Present Condition : Day 54

Present Conditon: Day Fifty Four Night
Level 80. Tanks 80. Points 1,604,4366
Approx Net Worth: 600,127,344 coins
Number of Great White Sharks: 4000

☆☆☆Quest completed July 27, 18:51 Japan time☆☆☆
Total Time: 53 Days 19 hours 6 minutes

7.25.2010

Day 51: Thoughts and Reflections


With no eels to worry about today and 60+ tanks of Greenies at my command, I had my best tapping day ever with over 50,000 XPs, enough to open up level 78 and give me a good start on Level 79. I am also only 14 million coins away from my goal, which I should easily get when my eels mature tomorrow.
I have 65 greenie tanks ready to go for tomorrow, but I have to go to a beach party. This means it will be hard to steal away the time to tap to the fullest. The glare of the sun may also affect my play and it will be hard for me to recharge my iPhone whenever I like. Actually, my IPhone is beginning to show some wear. It got so hot today from the weather and constant tapping that the glue that held the volume control melted and that tiny piece of silver plastic fell off. I still have it but it means there is not adjusting the volume. Good thing Tap Fish doesn't need volume.
I talked with the people at Bayview labs today and they seem very supportive of my efforts. Now all there is left to do is get down and sell those greenies, collect those XPs and set this record. Sorry, folks, this is all for today. I am so energized that I want to get back to tapping as so as I can! Have a great day and keep those comments coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment