Present Condition : Day 54

Present Conditon: Day Fifty Four Night
Level 80. Tanks 80. Points 1,604,4366
Approx Net Worth: 600,127,344 coins
Number of Great White Sharks: 4000

☆☆☆Quest completed July 27, 18:51 Japan time☆☆☆
Total Time: 53 Days 19 hours 6 minutes

7.23.2010

Day 50 Thoughts and Reflections: Bye Bye Eels

Today was my last big eel selling day as I hand-sold 71 tanks of them. I started at 3:30 in the morning and ended at about noon. There was a 90 minute break in there and I also sold about 40 tanks of Greenies in that time. Funny thing was that I missed the greenies. The eels were a horror to sell, but I guess they did their job, as I am presently at about 584 million coins, very near my goal of 600 million. The 600 mil should be made in two days from now as my last 4 tanks of eels mature. That, plus 20 odd tanks of grunts that I have going now, should put the coins over the magic number.
XPs are lagging behind, which is funny because many people thought I would get to level 80 before I could get 600 million. I guess it is difficult to time it perfectly, I surely couldn't do it. I think can hit level 80 on day 53 or 54. Today I have made 32,000 XP so far, but I still have 5 hours or so until my 11;45 deadline, so I should be over 40,000 XP no problem. With only a few grunts and eels to worry about now, tomorrow should be even easier.
Overall, I am a little sad I couldn't complete it in 50 days, but such is life. I will just keep focused and try to tap as much as I can. Keep cheering for me over these last few days!
Thanks for all your comments as well. Keep them coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment