Present Condition : Day 54

Present Conditon: Day Fifty Four Night
Level 80. Tanks 80. Points 1,604,4366
Approx Net Worth: 600,127,344 coins
Number of Great White Sharks: 4000

☆☆☆Quest completed July 27, 18:51 Japan time☆☆☆
Total Time: 53 Days 19 hours 6 minutes

7.03.2010

A Month Has Passed: Result 447 Eels


Well it has been a month since I started. Can you believe it? When I started, part of me thought I could have been finished by now. Tap Fish had other ideas.
I wasn't sure if I would blog today, because there is nothing really new to report. You all know the situation: he tapped a lot, made about 40,000 XP but probably still stuck on level 70. This about sums it up. I tapped just under 45,000 XP and am now just under 30,000 away from 71. I should make it there even though family obligations will plague me most of this fourth of July.
However I am writing today because one of my readers, Coach Joonie was wondering about all my eels. More specifically, how many and how am I using them. Right now tanks 1 to 10 are devoted to them. tanks 1,2,3,4,5,7,8,9 are full tanks that were filled at the same time. Tank 10 (pictured here) only has 19 eels because that was all I could afford at the time. When the eel money ran out I switched to Grunts, then Dwaves, and finally goldfish to fill out the tank. Waste not, wont not. Tank 6 is out of sync with the others because this tank is devoted to eels I bought during my day to day tapping, thus the ages of the eels of this tank vary widely. Today I sold about 4 eels from here which is why my coins increased my half a million. I immediately bought more eels after selling them.
How much, then, will I make from my eels in the next big sell off two days from now. Well, excluding the 38 unsynced eels in tank 6, I have 409 eels to sell. If I hand sell them all, I will make 60,000 coin profit an eel for a total profit of 24.5 million. This should give me a net worth of about 58 million, which will all go back into buying 15.5 tanks of eels. It is still far off from my goal of 600 million, but it is a good healthy profit for four days work and one that should expand exponentially as I raise more and more eels.
The strategy right now is to make the 600 million with the eels as soon as possible, perhaps before I reach level 80. I will then pocket the cash and convert all my tanks to Greenies. Can you imagine that? Selling off 75 or so tanks of Greenies in a day? I'm about to find out soon. kids, don't try this at home.
Take care you all. My eyes can barely keep open so I will end this blog here.

No comments:

Post a Comment