Present Condition : Day 54

Present Conditon: Day Fifty Four Night
Level 80. Tanks 80. Points 1,604,4366
Approx Net Worth: 600,127,344 coins
Number of Great White Sharks: 4000

☆☆☆Quest completed July 27, 18:51 Japan time☆☆☆
Total Time: 53 Days 19 hours 6 minutes

7.19.2010

46 End Game Strategy

First of all, I would like to say that, unlike yesterday, the numbers at the top of the blog are indeed correct. I have a net worth of 359 million, not the 380 I wrote yesterday. With these adjusted figures I should finish Day 49 fifteen million coins short of 600 million. If I sold 79 or 80 tanks of grunts on the last day, I will still be 3 million short. Tanks 72 to 75 will mature on day 48, but the 1.2 million extra they make will probably be eaten up by my baby Lion fish habit. Therefore coin-wise my journey will definitely not end before day 52.
How about point-wise? Well with a mere 6,000 points tapped today, there is no way I will be on level 79 or 80 without doing something drastic.

So, then, let's do something drastic!

After I finish this blog, I will take one full hour and see how many Lion fish tanks I can sell in that time period. My estimate is 45 tanks. If that is the case and if it takes 533 sold tanks to reach 80,000 XPs, I need to work 11.8 hours a day to move up one level. This amount cannot possibly be achieved.


Or can it?

Here is the scoop. Starting tomorrow, I will have a two-day business trip. The trip itself is very easy. Basically I just have to show up, meaning I will have lots of time to tap. I could return to my hotel room at about 3 in the afternoon, then tap until three in the morning without the distraction of family. Tapping twelve hours straight may be one of the most boring things in my life. Mentally and physically, it might even be impossible. Still, sacrifices have to be made if one is really truly serious about one's quest. This is a sacrifice I am willing to make. If it goes well, I could see myself two days from now on level 48 with four days to get 2 more levels before day 52. This is, of course, a big if, and it depends a lot on my endurance and stamina. But, what the hell, let's give it a shot, shall we?
In other news, some people are wondering what will become of me and my blog once I am done my quest. Well, I am not going to let 4000 Great Whites to die just because I finished my quest, so I will continue on with Tap 5 until they are all mature and sold. I will then leave Tap 5 and may restart my main game enjoying what is left of the summer. As for the blog, I believe there will be several more entries after the quest where I debate strategies and things I should have done differently on the quest. I might also go into my take on certain issues in Tap Fish if anyone is interested in what I have to say. In short, the blog will continue for a little while after the quest.
By the way, I will be making two more videos to verify my claim as the fastest tap fisher. I will make one video that shows the date and time, and my tank to show that I have 80 tanks and my coins are over the amount needed to stock all of them with great whites. The actual stocking will be filmed but not posted because it will take too long (over an hour). I will then post a video where I show all the tanks with the Great Whites in them and my final time. Hopefully this will be enough for the makers of tap fish to legitimize my record.
Finally, since I am going on business trip, I don't know if I will have the means to write my blog. I'll do my best, but if I can't , look for the next blog to come on day 48.
Take care and please keep those comments coming! (Don't use anonymous, there are too many of them.)

5 comments:

  1. 12 hours straight? However will you stay awake?? Roll on! I'm rooting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can still show the film of filling with great whites by speeding it up 64x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coinwise, you will still need another generation of eel after the current because you said you are still short, so might as well bulk sell them. This will save you fingers :P

    If you bulk sell the current set, and then the next set of eels, then you will still have coins more than the 600k needed.

    Instead of finger-selling each eel, you're off to diverting that effort to lionfish-selling which are easier to tap. I'd guess you will be able to finish a lionfish tank half the time it takes for an eel tank.

    Estimate coins in hand: 78,659,553
    Worth of adult eels, current batch: 430,312,500
    Coins in hand, before next batch 508,972,053
    Coins in hand, after next batch: 227,722,053
    Worth of adult eels, next batch: 430,312,500
    Coins in hand, endgame: 658,034,553
    80 tanks of great whites, and enough extra coins for those food bricks ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I won't need a another round of eels because I will only be 15 million short. If I run 70 tanks of grunts for two days that will be more than enough to make that difference. However if I bulk sell the eels next time, I will end up 95 million short, which is too much to make up with just grunts. As hard as it may be, handselling is better timewise.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Showing the film at 64X? I'm not sure if I know how to do that, but if it can be done I will try. I will also upload pics of each tank.

    ReplyDelete