Present Condition : Day 54

Present Conditon: Day Fifty Four Night
Level 80. Tanks 80. Points 1,604,4366
Approx Net Worth: 600,127,344 coins
Number of Great White Sharks: 4000

☆☆☆Quest completed July 27, 18:51 Japan time☆☆☆
Total Time: 53 Days 19 hours 6 minutes

7.09.2010

Day 36 Reflections


Well I made the leap to level 73 although my tap total was 36,000 XP. I am about 10,000 XP into the level which means at this pace I will hit 74 in two days.
A factor that may hamper this would be tomorrow afternoon. My eels will mature then so my tanks will jump to about 29 full of eels. That leaves just 73 or so to make my XPs. Selling 43 five times a day will put me 52 sold tanks short (or 7800 XP) of my daily goal.
At this point selling fish by hand will have to increase. Today I sold about 10 tanks of the lions on the food block. This is definitely the easiest and fastest way to do it, even though it cost 3240 coins a shot. 52 tanks will thus cost me 168,000 coins or so. It's a hefty but affordable sum to keep me on pace.
I've read how to revert my OS4 back to the original, but I am still debating it. No time to do it today, but I could do it tomorrow after work. The more tanks I devote to Eels, however, the less relevance this has to my quest as a whole. It is either now or never. Has anyone else reverted back? Was it worth it?
Well another Tapping day is winding down, and a new one is beginning. I will get up in about 5 and a half hours from now to hit the Iphone. The first thing I will do after this project is get a decent night's rest. Wish me luck.
All the best, Shane

2 comments:

  1. from tank 73 on, it will seem like everything work slower! keep going no matter what. you can save a step by cleaning all your tanks once a day. you don't loose any XP's, they just pile up till you clean the tank. i saved a lot of time doing that. do it between the 4hour greenie turnover. that 5 to 7 second waiting will seem like forever! that was the worst! i only have 4 tanks of Great whites. they will be mature tuesday. cp4151@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. reverting back will help your tapfish cause.
    however when you talk about overall usefulness of your iphone, the benefits of OS4 is so much greater.

    and tapfish said they will fix the slowness in OS4 on their next update. might as well keep pushing them to do it sooner.

    ReplyDelete