Present Condition : Day 54

Present Conditon: Day Fifty Four Night
Level 80. Tanks 80. Points 1,604,4366
Approx Net Worth: 600,127,344 coins
Number of Great White Sharks: 4000

☆☆☆Quest completed July 27, 18:51 Japan time☆☆☆
Total Time: 53 Days 19 hours 6 minutes

7.08.2010

Day 35: Thoughts and Reflections

No picture again today. What is the point? I have nothing in my tanks except for Greenies and Eels. do you really want to want to see one of those?
It has been a busy time at work so today was another day where I did not even come close to approaching 40,000. Next week might be a bit smoother. I'm going to try getting up a bit earlier again and do two rounds of selling before work, at 4 and 8 in the morning. This might set the tone for me to do 5 rounds of selling, instead of the 3 or 4 I'm doing now.
One of the biggest problems is the sluggishness of the OS4 on the 3GS phone. I should be able to sell off 50 tanks in about 20 mins instead of the 40 mins or so it takes now. Somebody in my comments yesterday posted instructions on how to downgrade your phone back to the older OS. Do I have the guts and the time to try it? We will see.

Good luck tapping to everyone out there. May you all hit 40,000 XP tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shane! I just posted a comment on the TF page that deals with a little time savings. Given your expertise, you may already know my tip, but just wanted to make sure you're aware. Tap on!

    Glenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Glenn,
    Just got up at 5 in the morning ready for another day of tapping. I'll go check your commment. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete