Present Condition : Day 54

Present Conditon: Day Fifty Four Night
Level 80. Tanks 80. Points 1,604,4366
Approx Net Worth: 600,127,344 coins
Number of Great White Sharks: 4000

☆☆☆Quest completed July 27, 18:51 Japan time☆☆☆
Total Time: 53 Days 19 hours 6 minutes

7.05.2010

Day  31 Fell Asleep Doing Tapfish



Hello, everyone. I am sure glad I put up big numbers during the week because all the Fourth of July festivities I had to go to really cut into my Tap Fish time yesterday. I barely got to level 71 and ended up falling asleep in my Tap Fish chair soon afterwards. This whole week may be hectic, so my blogs may be a bit short or even skipped. I love keeping everyone updated, but at this time of the game, the fish come first!

Tomorrow I will see most of my Eels mature. I soon after I will buy as many more as I can to increase my coin as much as possible. Hand selling ten tanks of them will definitely by a bit of a chore, however. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Ok so it is up to us readers to make this blog alive!

    I wish tapfish can adjust the fishes' buying and selling prices such that a player can look forward to filling up tanks with a different fish for every level. Throughout this game, I've been almost exclusively using green snapper, goldfish, swordfish, golden dwarf, grunt and eel. Aside from the breeders for my side quests, most of the rest of the fish and marine life do not help me with xp nor coins. Tapping grunts through dozen levels is not fun at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shane! I love the fact that you've taken on this challenge.
    I was just thinking about your comment about hand selling ten tanks of eels...
    I have 21 tanks and now, there's only 16 tanks that use for turning eels. It's really not bad after you get your 'eel fingers'. You'll be able to sell them as quickly as any other fish once you figure out just the right touch that'll stop 'em in their tracks. It seems almost like you need to tap them just a hair longer then you would normally tap. It almost more like a 'touch'. You've probably already got it down by now!
    Also, my 16 tanks of eels are staggered so they mature on different days, making selling a few tanks a day, no big deal. To change their schedules, you could fill some tanks with a different fish such as the Grunt (bc it only takes 1 day to sell). That way you don't have to deal with them all on the same day.
    Then again, maybe you prefer that. For me, it's much easier to sell just a few tanks a day.
    You may have already thought about this, but just in case. I don't want you suffering over 10 tanks if you can make it better. : )
    Hang in there! Thanks for providing some entertainment to our day and best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete