Present Condition : Day 54

Present Conditon: Day Fifty Four Night
Level 80. Tanks 80. Points 1,604,4366
Approx Net Worth: 600,127,344 coins
Number of Great White Sharks: 4000

☆☆☆Quest completed July 27, 18:51 Japan time☆☆☆
Total Time: 53 Days 19 hours 6 minutes

7.19.2010

Day 45 What an ordeal!

Today's blog will be very short, because, as you can see by the time it was posted, it is three in the morning where I am at. In short, it took over four hours to hand sell 2,700 odd Eels. Next time will be even worse. No pain no gain I guess. Please note that the stats at the top of the blog, especially the total next worth, were computed hastily and may indeed be off by quite a bit. I thought it would take about 2 hours to sell all those eels! Boy did they show me. FOUR HOURS! Do try this at home kids. How on earth will I ever sell off the 75 tanks I have now? Stay tuned for that adventure in 4 days.

Like I said again. Sorry for the short blog. Will try to post longer tomorrow if I have any strength.

4 comments:

  1. you bought 75 tanks of eels? what happened to the xp-79 plan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Real life got in the way. I ended up having a big meeting on Monday, so it made little sence to be tapping Greenies on a day I had little time to tap Greenies. It was better to load up on eels now and tap to 79 later. Tuesday and Wednesday should be better tapping days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That will be 8 to 12 days more. 4-day eels plus 2 days per level left

    ReplyDelete