Present Condition : Day 54

Present Conditon: Day Fifty Four Night
Level 80. Tanks 80. Points 1,604,4366
Approx Net Worth: 600,127,344 coins
Number of Great White Sharks: 4000

☆☆☆Quest completed July 27, 18:51 Japan time☆☆☆
Total Time: 53 Days 19 hours 6 minutes

7.27.2010

Day 54: My Quest is Complete




Hello everyone! My quest to set the fastest time to 80 tanks filled 50 Great White Sharks each has just finished. I hope to write something profound (or somewhat profound) about this quest in the days to come, but tonight let me just deal with the technical aspects of the quest. This way the makers of Tap Fish can look at it and verify my claim to be the record holder.
First, the first picture above shows that I indeed reached level 80 with the required 600 million coins. The second picture shows the last tank, tank 80, filled with 50 great white sharks. I will take screenshots of all 80 tanks and send them off to Bay View Labs, but for my blog I think posting two are enough. I will post other photos on other days as I continue my blog.
On the right you will see I have posted two five-minute videos in addition to my first day. One is showing the state of my tanks at 18:01(Japan time) on July 27, 2010 having 600 coins and eighty empty tanks. The next one shows the state of my tanks being full with great white sharks at 18;51 the same day. There is one more video, a fifty minute video, of me actually putting every single shark into every single tank. However due to its size I have not yet posted it on YouTube. I will send this video to Bay View Labs if they so request it, and will try to post a fast-forwarded version of it on this homepage in the near future.. The videos show the time on my IPhone as well as the time from an independent Internet source. The source featured in the video is http://www.timeanddate.com/
If these sources are taken as valid, my time for completing my quest is 53 days 19 hours, 6 minutes. I humbly submit this time as the record for going from nothing to 80 tanks filled with 4000 Great Whites.
I also swear on my life that I was not aided in this quest through the use of Fish Bucks or hacks. As you can see, the original two fish bucks that came with the game are still in the top bar. I also swear on my life that I alone did all the tapping in this quest.
With the information provided in this blog, I humbly request Bay View Labs to recognize my quest as the current official World Record of Tap Fish. Thank you so much for your time and consideration.

7 comments:

  1. Let me be the first to congratulate you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you are dedicated! I have been following you since your halfway point through the quest, when I started playing Tap Fish and looked on the internet for help and came across your blog. I can say it is difficult tapping five times a day every day to turn over greenies, much less for 54 days straight plus all that lion tapping plus blogging. As a wife of someone who loves playing iPhone games, I hope you are equally as dedicated to finishing household chores - lol! And btw, don't listen to all those people who think you are crazy and need to spend your time on "better" things. I wish the teenagers in my area played Tap Fish instead of racing their loud cars in the middle of the night as my one year old daughter tries to sleep. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Shane!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations dude!
    When I set to beat your record in the future, I will change my game parameters (fishbucks allowed) so that your record will still hold somehow. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is some serious hard work, good job!

    ReplyDelete