Present Condition : Day 54

Present Conditon: Day Fifty Four Night
Level 80. Tanks 80. Points 1,604,4366
Approx Net Worth: 600,127,344 coins
Number of Great White Sharks: 4000

☆☆☆Quest completed July 27, 18:51 Japan time☆☆☆
Total Time: 53 Days 19 hours 6 minutes

7.07.2010

Day 34: Oops! Coin Correction.


A little bit embarrasing day. After bragging yesterday about my 17 tanks of eels, I woke up this morning and realized that I had mistakenly filled tank 5 with Green Snappers. Moreover, those were Greenies that hadn't been touched for 12 hours. What a waste. I tried to compensate by restocking with my grunt money and money from 21 Eels that had matured in tank six, but in the end I can only fill tank 5 with 34 Eels at this time. Therefore my coin and eel total at the top of my blog has decreased somewhat. What a dork I am.
Well today I tapped 37,000 XP. I think I could have done more. Boy, do I regret upgrading to OS4 before finishing my quest. I wonder if a person can downgrade. Anybody out there know about this. Tapfish says they are working on it, but who knows how long that will take.
Today I reached level 72 after 2 and a half days. I wish the message didn't read "you just need 80,000 points" but "you need a whole shitload of points to reach the next level". That would be a lot less irritating that "you just need"
By the way, apparently a new program was released today: TapBird. It's the same thing as TapFish except it is with birds. I'm too busy doing my thing to check it out, but if you readers are free, why don't you go out and see if you can set the TapBird World Record? Remember to video record your start and make a blog. I'll be reading!

3 comments:

  1. downgrade link
    http://lifehacker.com/5572003/how-to-downgrade-your-iphone-3g[s]-from-ios-4-to-ios-313

    good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I checked but there doesn't seem to be a way cos I would love to do it as well, I am dumb founded how you keep going, well done Shane yet another inspiration for me to continue WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. tapbird seem like tapfish 2, but with birds.
    i will not play it until i finish 80 tanks x 50 great whites. tapbird will just mess up my fish game :p

    ReplyDelete