Present Condition : Day 54

Present Conditon: Day Fifty Four Night
Level 80. Tanks 80. Points 1,604,4366
Approx Net Worth: 600,127,344 coins
Number of Great White Sharks: 4000

☆☆☆Quest completed July 27, 18:51 Japan time☆☆☆
Total Time: 53 Days 19 hours 6 minutes

8.05.2010

What's happening with those sharks?


Well it has been eight days since the end of the challenge and I sure you are all wondering how the Great Whites are doing (well maybe some of you aren't wondering so much!)
Anyway they are now fully mature and worth about 960 mil, This brings me to a crossroads. What should I do from here on out? Do I continue with Tap Fish 5 or say a graceful goodbye?
Truth be told I have been playing my main Tap Fish game, with all those fishbucks. Tap Fish 5, my challenge game was open only to clean tanks and feed the sharks. If fact, in the eight days it took to raise the sharks, I only earned 8,000 XPs!
Still, it is sad to leave the game completely, and it may still have some uses. If Tap Fish ever decides to raise the levels to say, 100, it would be great to have made some progress before then. My original game is still only Level 44, so playing this one does give me access to a few more fish. Even with all these sharks, I am still going to be about 40 million short of a billion coins, so one round of eels (not hand sold!) might due to trick. Then there all the puffers, penguins, manta rays, dolphins that I have ignored on the way. Might be nice to take a look at them. Either way, I like my Tap Fish 5 too much to suddenly give it up.
I wonder if there are any plans to boost up to level 100? What kind of fish would there be? Let's speculate about this another day!

2 comments:

  1. Different kinds of whales from level 20 to 95!
    Extinct whales on level 96 to 100.
    It will be nice to see them again. No I'm not the animal rights guy wehehehehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buy food brick for every tank. Have different fish on each tank. Decorate them. If possible. put in algae eater, and you will have a well maintained tank (forever).

    ReplyDelete